Pre - Employment Medicals
OUR BRAND PROMISE AND GUARANTEE:
- Best value offering in the market (Yes... as judged by our competitors)
- A business grade solution focused on occupational health - not an add on to a GP or Medical Centre
- Same or very next day appointments and reporting of medical results
- Verbal after every assessment - Never chase results again
- All assessments completed in the one visit
LOOKING FOR A PRE EMPLOYMENT MEDICAL SOLUTION?
Assist Group is a specialist of industrial and occupational health - Your employees won’t be sitting in a waiting room with general patients waiting hours on end for their assessments. We only specialise in industrial and occupational health.
Assist Group offers fast results that you can rely on - Verbal confirmation after your employee has completed their Pre Employment Medical followed by a written report same day or very next day delivered straight to your email.
RECIEVE A PRE EMPLOYMENT MEDICAL REPORT YOU CAN UNDERSTAND
Assist Group clients are provided with a written pre employment medical report specifically addressing the higher risk components of the role. There is no raw data that you will need to Google to understand, or any tables filled with numbers that don’t make sense. All of our pre employment medical reports are in an easy to read format. Not to mention they are aesthetically pleasing, making them very easy on the eye.
WE TAILOR YOUR PRE EMPLOYMENT MEDICAL ASSESSMENTS TO YOUR BUSINESS
Assist Group understands that to acutely assess your potential employees for their applied positions, we need to understand the key critical and physical demands of the role. We perform a detailed functional job analysis to the point where we could do the job ourselves. This knowledge is then applied to every pre employment medical assessment you book to ensure the applicant you send is able to complete the inherent physical requirements of the role.
OUR MULTI-LEVEL APPROACH TO PRE EMPLOYMENT MEDICAL ASSESSMENTS
Our standard (Level 1) pre-employment medical provides all the basic essential health assessments, with audiograms completed as standard:
- Height, weight, body mass index (BMI)
- Vision Tests (Near, Distance and Colour)
- Audiogram (Screening Assessment)
- Abdominal examination (Hernia Identification)
- Cardiovascular examination (Heart check, blood pressure, pulse)
- Basic lung assessment (Chest sounds and peak flow)
- Urinalysis for diabetes and disorders of the internal organs
- Hand Grip Dynamometry
- Brief Manual Handling Technique check – Floor to bench only
For more in-depth or tailored pre-employment medical services we are also able to complete and provide the following additional services:
- Spirometry Assessment (Lung function testing)
- Urine Drug and Alcohol Screening (Instant and Laboratory based)
- Saliva Drug Screening (Instant and Laboratory based)
- Alcohol Breath Testing
- Functional Capacity Assessments
- Manual Handling Assessment
- Online Manual Handling Training
- Sub-maximal aerobic capacity (VO2) evaluations
- Static electrocardiogram (ECG)
- Imaging referral services: Chest or Lumbar Spine X-ray, MRI or CT Scan
- Blood Pathology Services
WHAT DO OUR CURRENT CLIENTS SAY?
“Parkview have been working with Assist Group since 2010, I have been working with the Assist team for the past three years. During this time Assist Group have only provided high quality service which has made booking in Parkview employees for medicals such an easy and efficient process. Assist Group offer a Pre-employment Medical that covers all important aspects for Parkview as a Construction company which ranges from Manual Handling right through to audiograms and eye tests. As each employee completes their assessment I am immediately contacted by one of the friendly consultants to give me a brief rundown of the results and any concerns- I also receive a thorough written report before COB.
Overall Assist Group are friendly, flexible and reliable and I would recommend them to any company.”
Parkview Constructions | Stephanie Azar - Human Resources Generalist
"We engaged the services of Assist Group many years ago and have been impressed by the service offered, nothing has been too much trouble. We are able to get appointments booked on the spot, normally on the same day. The staff are professional and give sound advice for our recruitment needs. The reporting is punctual and objective, allowing us to make informed decisions on the candidates suitability for the role. This service has assisted in the prevention of potentially costly claims"
Mounties Group | Annette Martin Group Employment Relations Manager
HOW CAN I GET MORE INFORMATION?
To discuss your individual needs and structure of pre-employment program, please contact our sales team directly on 1300 475 269 where you can speak to one of our friendly team. Alternatively, place your details in the contact form below and we will call you on the number provided (Don’t worry – we won’t use these details to spam you!)